Deliver Real Quality of Experience to Wi-Fi Residential Subscribers
Wi-Fi growth has exploded. Bandwidth to the home is increasing. More Wi-Fi issues than ever.
Manage and optimize residential home Wi-Fi networks with ASSIA’s CloudCheck® Software. Subscribers experience improved Wi-Fi network performance in the home while the operator reduces their customer care costs.
Delivering Subscriber Quality-of-Experience
ALLEVIATE CONGESTION-CROWDED NETWORKS
With more connected devices and more available bandwidth to the home, subscribers demand a high quality Wi-Fi experience in the home. The Wi-Fi experience can often suffer to many environmental factors, such as congestion, noise, and interference. These impairments impact the user’s Wi-Fi experience measured by poor throughput, latency, and/or coverage. Denser urban environments such as multi-dwelling units (MDU) create additional challenges due to the proximity of users and the impact of the building on wireless penetration.
GAIN WI-FI VISIBILITY AND CONTROL
Today operators lack effective tools to efficiently assess subscriber Wi-Fi QoE, and diagnose and resolve Wi-Fi related issues. At the same time, subscribers cannot easily resolve issues without having to call their service provider. This inability to diagnose and address Wi-Fi problems translates to high operating costs for the service provider due to ineffective or lengthy support calls, expensive truck rolls for on-site service, and replacement CPEs.
CloudCheck Complete Solution for Subscriber Care
CloudCheck software is purpose-built for ISPs as the cost-effective universal solution to address the underlying Wi-Fi network issues affecting subscriber Quality-of-Experience. It scales to the entire subscriber network, and seamlessly integrates with existing operator care workflows.
CLOUDCHECK OPTIMIZATION SERVER
CloudCheck Optimization Server utilizes cloud-based machine learning and deep analytics to evaluate historical and real-time conditions of the Wi-Fi environments and to makes automatic, contextual- based optimizations that are ideal for each node on the network. Status, updates, alerts and recommendations via console APIs or a CloudCheck mobile app help turn call center agents, field techs, and subscribers into Wi-Fi “experts” and provide assisted or self-care.
The CloudCheck mobile APP allows the subscriber or field technician to become a Wi-Fi expert. Through this app, end-users and field technicians can interact with CloudCheck and optimize the Wi-Fi network environment. The app contains a SpeedTest for measuring true broadband and Wi-Fi throughput, SweetSpots for Wi-Fi signal strength measurements and Smartifi to manage the Wi-Fi network and automatically optimize Wi-Fi performance. The mobile app runs on APIs for both iOS and Android.
This lightweight software agent is loaded on a home gateway device and measures and analyzes broadband and Wi-Fi throughput, as well as real-time Wi-Fi QoE. The agent uploads Wi-Fi information to the CloudCheck Analytics Server. The agent provides real-time reaction to the Wi-Fi environment and executes self-healing policies to optimize the network for best possible user experience.
EXPERT SYSTEM API
The CloudCheck API enables integration into OSS/BSS systems and customer care workflows.
CloudCheck Features and Benefits
- “Real-Q” Technology. Real-time, historical, predictive Wi-Fi QoE analysis based on user context and measured performance of the Wi-Fi network. Ensures the subscriber’s Wi-Fi experience is always optimal.
- Real-time speed test capability measures true broadband AND Wi-Fi speeds without any additional software required on the user devices.
- “Beyond–the-Box” visibility and control. Extends operator QoE beyond the RG to the end-user device. Other solutions cannot heal Wi-Fi issues on a per device level.
- Auto Diagnosis of problem areas in network such as low throughput, congestion, interference, poor coverage, and high latency that cause poor user experience.
- Self-healing of the Wi-Fi network for optimizing QoE.
- Self-care and assisted-care for subscribers, field techs and agents via a simple-to-use mobile app so that users can avoid making unnecessary service calls.
- Software-only solution ensures compatibility with existing and future back-end systems and vendor CPEs.
- Hardware agnostic architecture enables CloudCheck to work with any manufacturer’s gateway device.
- Highly scalable architecture ensures performance and cost goals for subscriber networks of any size.
- Cloud based key computing elements and analytics to provide ease of upgrade and to reduce loads on residential networks and CPE.
- Flexible APIs offer capabilities and benefits to ISP operations in a highly adaptable and configurable manner, and tie to existing OSS/BSS, portals, and business intelligence systems.
- Customizable report generation capabilities. Analytics data is accessible with a set of essential built-in reports for the operator to view, analyze, and correlate data. Agent
With CloudCheck software, operators now have the visibility and control they need to ensure a world-class Wi-Fi subscriber experience.