ASSIA Welcomes its First Chinese Customer, China Telecom Jiangsu
posted by John Cioffi,
CEO and Chairman, ASSIA, Inc.
July 17th, 2012
On behalf of everyone at ASSIA, I’m delighted to welcome China Telecom Jiangsu to our growing list of customers worldwide.
China Telecom Jiangsu has begun to use ASSIA DSL Expresse software to manage millions of DSLs across Jiangsu Province as part of its continuing effort to provide the best possible service to its customers.
ASSIA solutions bring the latest technology to this leading telecommunication provider and support the fiber-to-the-home mandate with powerful features that help optimize existing DSL and identify priority lines for fiber deployments.
Currently, there are nearly 120 million DSL subscribers in China, according to the World Broadband Statistics report for Q3 2011 by Point Topic, and ASSIA can help ensure they have access to high-speed broadband.
ASSIA DSL Expresse is a world-class DSL management system that is helping Jiangsu extend the rate and reach of DSL systems by:
- providing detailed visibility into DSL networks to take proactive and reactive steps to improve its broadband customers’ experience,
- efficiently and safely offering data-rate upgrades to customers on existing DSLs , and using the award-winning DSL Expresse Service Recommender module to identify areas where fiber lines can be most cost-effectively implemented,
- providing line-by-line diagnostics results in more effective service-technician dispatches,
- integrating with its existing network management software to further streamline and improve its customer support center processes,
- implementing a unified management platform with a consolidated, centralized view to manage all lines in all regions from provincial headquarters.
Here’s what some of the engineers at Jiangsu Telecom are already saying about ASSIA:
[After a week of onsite verification, the results are excellent and on target for line improvement … we wish we’d had this software earlier!]
[A group of experts are using data from the ASSIA solution to verify performance door to door.]
ASSIA views the Chinese broadband market as an important next step in our mission to help service providers worldwide improve the performance of their DSL networks and service delivery to their customers.
We look forward to a highly successful relationship with China Telecom Jiangsu.