ASSIA DSL Expresse
Prepare your DSL network for the next generation of high speeds
ASSIA DSL Expresse® lets service providers extend the rate and reach of their DSL systems while maximizing service quality and minimizing maintenance costs. Major telecommunications service providers throughout the world currently use ASSIA DSL Expresse software on networks of all sizes.
ASSIA DSL Expresse is a powerful DSL management platform that incorporates Level 3 of Dynamic Spectrum Management (DSM):
- Level 1 accommodates existing line noise to achieve maximum DSL speed while ensuring line stability.
- Level 2 includes advanced power management techniques that help achieve power savings and multi DSL technology coexistence.
- Level 3 is designed to manage vectored DSL and reliably deliver speeds up to 100 Mbps.
As consumers demand ever-higher speeds and impeccable reliability, this powerful, platform-agnostic software solution offers sophisticated diagnostic and optimization features. Based on state-of-the-art algorithms, these features are designed to help service providers leverage existing copper plant investments well into the future.
Vectoring management features in DSL Expresse further support DSL expansion strategies with management tools that enable the co-existence of vectored and non-vectored lines, and allow for gradual vectored VDSL roll outs.
- Patented vectoring management technology includes a vectoring predictor and spectrum management for non-vectored lines,
- Profile Optimizer uses data collected by DSL Expresse to help service providers clearly define and proactively enforce business logic across the network automatically, regardless of hardware platform, and optimize this balance.
- Automatic Re-profiling/Automatic Repair helps ensure highest possible stable speed, running both proactively and reactively on all lines, daily.
- Sophisticated diagnostics help improve troubleshooting capabilities and reduce the number of steps required to ensure optimum service.
- Integration with all standards-based DSLAMs provides quick and easy access to advanced network management capabilities.
- Support for VDSL, VDSL2, pair bonding and vectoring helps deliver higher speeds, further.
- Expresse Pro puts the power of DSL Expresse in the hands of field technicians everywhere. By providing an easy to read and use, always on interface, this award winning sophisticated app for mobile devices can reduce the average duration of a dispatch by 50 percent.
- Power Management helps significantly reduce DSLAM energy costs without compromising speed and reliability. This popular module helps ensure the peaceful co-existence of vectored and non-vectored pairs.
- Service Recommender lets operators upgrade speeds on a line-by-line basis, and analyze DSL characteristics to identify service tiers.
- Neighborhood Analysis expands visibility across entire communities of users to identify patterns for plant-level diagnostics and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Advanced diagnostics provide real-time performance evaluation with Web-based graphical analysis tools, including fault location (with SELT) and can pinpoint network issues and accurately identify common DSL faults, such as a missing microfilter.
- PHY retransmission management enables the optimal roll out of PHYR or G.INP technologies into the DSL network.
- ClearView, a powerful recommendation expert engine, provides the contact center agent with the right next step to resolve the customer issue, whether it’s to dispatch a technician, add a microfilter, or reconfigure the line.