Fixed-line broadband is most often no longer the bottleneck in delivering content and services to the home. Instead, Wi-Fi is frequently the problem as customers access more services, content, and streaming over-the-top (OTT) video across more Wi-Fi devices. Global operators report that half of inbound technical related service calls today are due to problems in the subscriber Wi-Fi network.
CloudCheck™ is ASSIA’s software platform to manage and optimize residential home Wi-Fi networks. It is the cost-effective solution that accurately addresses the underlying Wi-Fi network issues affecting subscriber Quality-of-Experience (QoE). It scales to the entire subscriber network, and seamlessly integrates with existing operator care workflows. CloudCheck dramatically reduces customer-care costs.
The CloudCheck cloud-based architecture uses ASSIA’s Real-Q™ technology for accurate, real-time throughput, connectivity, and latency measurements for each device on the subscriber’s network.
With CloudCheck and Real-Q technology, true self-healing and optimization for each Wi-Fi device in the network is now possible.
- Accurate Wi-Fi throughput, connectivity, and latency measurements without any software required on the end-user device
- Rich server APIs for integrating into the operator OSS/BSS systems
- Mobile APP for field techs and subscriber self-care
KEY CLOUDCHECK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- “Real-Q” Technology. Accurate, real-time, historical, predictive Wi-Fi QoE analysis based on user context and measured performance of the Wi-Fi network. Ensures the subscriber’s Wi-Fi experience is always optimal.
- Real-time speed test capability measures true broadband AND Wi-Fi throughput without any additional software required on the user devices.
- “Beyond–the-Box” visibility and control. Extends operator QoE beyond the RG to the end-user device. Other solutions cannot heal Wi-Fi issues on a per device level.
- Self-healing of the Wi-Fi network for optimizing QoE.
- Self-care and assisted-care for subscribers, field techs and agents via a simple-to-use mobile app so that users can avoid making unnecessary service calls.
- Software-only solution ensures compatibility with existing and future back-end systems and vendor CPEs.
- Highly scalable cloud architecture accommodates subscriber networks of any size.
- Flexible APIs offer capabilities and benefits to ISP operations in a highly adaptable and configurable manner. It ties to existing OSS/BSS, portals, and business intelligence systems.
- Customizable report generation capabilities. Analytics data is accessible with a set of essential built-in reports for the operator to view, analyze, and correlate data.
CloudCheck is the only solution that supports accurate, real-time, historical and user context based QoE optimization.
Users no longer have to experience gaps in service. CloudCheck ensures the Wi-Fi and broadband networks to the home work as advertised.